Wednesday, January 27, 2010

blog?


Question... is a blog like a digital diary?

Question... do I have to be grammatically correct in a blog?

Question... who invented the blog?

So if I understand this correctly, each week we are supposed to do one assigned blog, and one blog about anything. I hope I got that right. I like the idea of writing something to be proud of each week, so for every "personal blog" I would like to write about something that I would like to look back on and read in the future. Right now, I am a community health major and have decided to make a commitment to myself to be a little healthier each day. So for my weekly personal blog, I would like to make and review a health conscious recipe. This will be a good database for good-tasting healthy meals. I will do my best to keep up with them and write them every thursday.

I thought of another question... do you have to sign an blog? like you would a letter?

if so...

Sincerely

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment