Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my fourth essay

So I guess it’s a little late to get full credit for this, but I just wanted to write a little about my fourth and final essay. First of all, let me just start by saying that I am very proud of this last paper that I wrote. I hope you like it professor, because I really did put the time and effort into it that it needed. In order to make it what it is, I took a look at all three previous essays and the thorough criticism you gave me about my papers. By the way, that’s the last time I trust the Purdue Online Writing Lab to teach me how to write MLA format on any of my papers. I feel that I improved my overall writing style in this class by elaborating. I have so many ideas that it’s hard for me to focus on a couple and elaborate on them by using examples and information to back up my statements.
This final essay, I wrote on obesity in America. Since it is an exponentially growing problem in our country, I feel that something must be done to stop it. To be honest, this is an extremely important topic to me because community health is my major and hopefully some day, I will be out in the community spreading the knowledge I have gathered from this paper. In my opinion, the most essential change we can make in our country is changing the eating habits of our children. I explained more in detail in my paper. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment